4 Questions with…Our 2022 Graduates: Ari Einhorn

With our 2022 Ordination-Graduation ceremony approaching, we are highlighting members of the graduating class. Click here to see all of the posts in this series.

Today we’re talking with Chaplaincy Graduate Ari Einhorn.

1) With the ceremony approaching, what emotions are you feeling?

It is a mixed bunch of them, for sure. Some include stress, elation, a sense of accomplishment/pride, and absolute awe at reaching this place.

2) What is one learning from your Academy experience that you will take with you after graduation?

I’ve made some personal connections here that feel like they have the potential to be very long-term. I’ve also learned that when I approach differences in belief and understanding with a sense of wonder, it sets all sides up for deeper connection.

3) Is there anything you learned at AJRCA that truly surprised you?

I think I actually had a good sense of the school coming in. AJRCA is one of the few institutions I’ve found that really tries to better itself constantly. I’ve appreciated the growth I’ve seen in the school, which sprung from and in turn led to personal growth of students and faculty.

4) If you could go back in time and tell your pre-AJRCA self one thing, what would that be?

Go out of your way to take summer and intersession classes. Sometimes really unique areas of study are offered outside of the normal semester format. Also, and ok this is two things not one: consider AJRCA years earlier, no matter where you are in life at the time!

Congratulations Ari!